Your beliefs around the holiday season will dictate your experience.
Do you believe the holiday season is stressful?
Or do you believe it’s an amazing opportunity to be with friends and family or loved ones?
Your answer = your outcome
The number one thing that causes disharmony is your mind. Watch the video below for the trick to ensure holiday happiness this season!
Negative serving beliefs:
- You’re going to have stress during this holiday season
- You don’t have enough time to get everything done
- No one is helping you and you’re all alone in preparing for the big family dinner etc.
Positive serving beliefs:
- That the holidays are to give and receive more love
- Any outcome of your holiday events will be perfect
- That the time away from work and school will create more connection with your loved ones and/or family.
Is your belief about cranberries being homemade worth the fight over the canned ones?
The holidays can bring out the best in us or the worst in us. Just like everything else in life.
You are in charge of what you want the holidays to bring out in you.
What beliefs cause disharmony in your life?
Let me know, I’m here to serve you and can continue to guide you towards a happy and healthy holiday!
If you’re looking for a way to create even more peace of mind, check out my free video on how to kick start your meditation practice! Click the image below.