WELCOME TO ONE OF THE MOST RENOWNED SELF-HEALING TRAININGS IN THE WORLD
The Journey is a 5-day experiential training that allows you to take a leap into the unknown and into a journey that will spark your innermost being, elevate your belief in possibility, challenge you to become the most inspiring version of yourself, and give you the freedom to truly love yourself in a safe and confidential environment, being able to step into the reality of who you truly are and reconnect with your True Self launching your life to its fullest potential. You will be guided through a series of exercises from the most proven healing modalities in the world that will allow you to take control of your mind and into your body and soul. You will break free from self-sabotaging habits, and learn strategies to be more productive and tools to live an extraordinary life that is your birthright. Here are what some of our graduates have to say:
ARE YOU READY FOR THE MOST PROFOUND TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR LIFE?
You should attend this training if:
- You are looking to take your life to the next level
- Anxiety gets in the way of your regular daily life
- Negative self-talk is an everyday practice
- You are unhappy in your current relationship
- Commitment is a struggle in any aspect of your life
- You have an addiction
- You are in an unhealthy personal relationship
- You feel you have a dark cloud hanging over your head
- The world has it out against you
- You do not feel that you are valued
- You have been through a divorce
- You struggle with alcohol
The Journey Training 2020Idyllwild, CA. (San Diego International Airport)
- August 12th-16th, 2020
- September 30th - October 4th, 2020
Our commitment to you
Our goal is for you to reconnect with the deepest part of yourself and experience spiritual awakenings, emotional wellbeing and a greater capacity to love and to be loved. The Journey is an inward 5-day intensive training that will allow you to reconnect with what truly matters the most.
You will thank yourself for this gift that keeps on giving.
Love to all,
Colin & Kerry Smith