Today I thought to myself, “I have a million things to do.”
Now that’s a sure-fire way to create stress. Did I REALLY have a million things to do? No.
Have you ever felt like you have so much to do that you don’t even know where to start?
Sure, we all do…
Here are 3 Steps to Solve your Overwhelm
Ask yourself these 3 questions when you’re in overwhelm:
1. Do I really have so much to do that I can’t do anything?
- Get real with yourself
- Are you just trying to sound important?
- You always have exactly the amount of things you need to do
2. Who can I delegate to and what can I delegate?
- Get a carpool going
- Hire a housekeeper
- Ask loved ones for help
3. What’s the number one thing I need to do right now?
- Forward thinking
- Solution-oriented vs. complaining
- Action steps
Do these things with a SMILE, otherwise it’s not worth doing!!
Bring the JOY back into your life.
Want a FREE Coaching Call?!
Click here and fill out the Thought Detox Coaching Form for your FREE Coaching Call!